Do you have a successful retail background, preferably in beauty or luxury retail?
Then we'd love to hear from you!
Molton Brown is Kao's prestige retail Omni - channel division that has built up a reputation for being London's bath, body and beauty connoisseurs. Our perfumes, shower gels, body lotions, candles and hand care products blend exotic ingredients with a touch of London eccentricity for bold fragrances and bright colours that stand out on the shelf and each product is still blended in London, our home since 1973.
We are currently recruiting for aSenior Sales Consultantfor our store inBraintree. You will be supporting the Store Manager with the day to day running of the store, supporting the sales team to contribute to sales and profit whilst demonstrating excellent customer service, selling skills, product knowledge and team work; and through acting as a brand ambassador, supporting the brand values.
Sales and profit
- Actively support and contribute to your own and the teams delivery of sales, profit and KPI targets
- Understand and use commercial reports and retail message board in order to improve performance of team and store
- Understand and use all systems and procedures to control stockloss
- Assist in preparing and carrying out stock takes, when required by company
- Understand processes and systems in store to support effective operational implementation
Customer service excellence
- Be customer centric in delivering business expectations on experience measures.
- Lead by example in delivering excellent selling and service skills by consistently following a Blend that Works
- Ensure all customers receive a high standard of customer service
- Be a brand ambassador and role model for the team
- Represent the Molton Brown brands through high standards of personal grooming in accordance with the guidelines
- Attend product training and any subsequent refresher training offered
- Demonstrate an in depth and fluent knowledge of the product range in order to advise customers on the best products to suit their needs and on its main features or properties i.e. selling points, users etc
Leading and developing team
- Motivate the team to deliver store KPI's
- Support training in store so that the team are confident and knowledgeable
- Support store management in establishing and maintaining good communication within store
- Build good working relationships with store team, management team and regional manager
- Provide constructive feedback on individuals on their performance
- Actively contribute to the consistent delivery of housekeeping and high presentation standards throughout the store
- Contribute and maintain excellent retail and VM standards in all areas i.e. sales floor, stock maintenance and handling and the stock room
- Support store manager with the planning and organising of floor moves and implementation of promotions to maximise commercial opportunities and to company standard
- To be accountable for the adherence and implementation of company policies and procedure
- Contribute to the health and safety of others and yourself by following safe working practises
- To act in a responsible and positive manner at all times, ensuring that Company codes of practice are adhered to
- To carry out any other duties that is reasonably requested
- To support in other Molton Brown locations when the business needs dictate
- Previous retail and beauty experience desirable
- Team player
- Flexibility in working arrangements including availability during key holiday trading periods
- Ability to travel within reasonable distance if required
Please note that due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to commit to returning back to you as to the status of your application.
Unless you hear from us within 2 weeks, please assume you have not been successful and please accept our best wishes for you and your job search. We appreciate your interest in Molton Brown.