Are you a passionate, driven retail manager?
Then we'd love to hear from you!
Molton Brown is Kao's prestige retail omni - channel division that has built up a reputation for being London's bath, body and beauty connoisseurs. Our perfumes, shower gels, body lotions, candles and hand care products blend exotic ingredients with a touch of London eccentricity for bold fragrances and bright colours that stand out on the shelf and each product is still blended in London, our home since 1973.
We are currently recruiting aStore Manager for our store inDundrum, Irelandon a fixed term basis until May 2020.
You will have previous experience of working at management level in a standalone store and have great communication and management skills and be able to motivate and develop your team.
We are looking for managers with creative minds who can analyse store performance, review sales information and all relevant KPI's to maximise business opportunities. Someone who can demonstrate strong skills in driving KPI's and is confident in leading and developing a winning team.
If you have a strong retail background, particularly if it's in beauty or luxury retail and think you have what we are looking for then apply today!
Sales and profit
- Drive and achieve store sales, KPI's and profit and commercial targets
- Analyse store performance, reviewing sales information and all relevant KPI's to maximise business opportunities
- Ensure sales opportunities are maximised through ongoing communication and monitoring of KPI's and effective coaching
- Have a full working knowledge of P&L reports to potentialise store profitability
- Manage payroll effectively to optimise productivity and efficiency
- Create loss prevention actions plans and implement to minimise stock loss and achieve company benchmark
- Ensure process and systems in store are implemented and regularly reviewed ensuring store ops runs smoothly and issues resolved in a timely manner
Customer service excellence
- Ensure all customers receive a high standard of service
- Lead by example in delivering excellent selling and service skills
- Be a brand ambassador and role model for the team
- Represent the Molton Brown brand through high standards of personal grooming in accordance with the guidelines
- To attend product training and any subsequent refresher training offered
- Demonstrate an in depth and fluent knowledge of the product range in order to advise customers on the best products to suit their needs and on its main features or properties i.e. selling points, users etc
Leading and developing the team
- Support and deliver in store training to develop the team and meet the needs of the business
- Recruit and identify potential talent to build a strong team
- To recognise and identify potential development areas within the teams performance to coach and grow individual skill base and increase retention
- To effectively manage poor performance
- To be accountable for the adherence and implementation of company policies and procedure
- Contribute to the health and safety of others and yourself by following safe working practises
- To act in a responsible and positive manner at all times, ensuring that Company codes of practice are adhered to
- Ensure consistent delivery of housekeeping and presentation standards throughout the store
- Achieve and maintain excellent retail and VM standards in all areas of the sales floor, stock maintenance and handling and the stock room
- Plan and organise floor moves and implementation of promotions, to maximise commercial opportunities and to company standard
- To carry out any other duties that is reasonably requested
- To support in other Molton Brown locations when the business needs dictate
- Minimum of 2 years retail management experience in SAS location
- Experience within the beauty environment desirable
- Flexibility in working arrangements Ability to travel within reasonable distance if required